View Property Description
This elegant brand-new home, completed in May 2020, has been custom-designed and constructed by Build4Success Pty Ltd on a 574m2 block
The street appeal of the home comes with a coastal feel and the front is designed to blend into the surrounding environment.
The entertaining and easy-care effortless living areas of this home embodies the features such as maximising natural light, circulate cooling breezes, use of building products to maximise heating and cooling and noise reduction that all creates and enhances the comfort of living. The home is practical as it is aesthetically pleasing.
The home is set across two levels with the 60m2 master bedroom on the top level, all by itself for privacy, along with its own kitchenette, huge walk-in robe and large elegant ensuite. The glass sliding door off the master bedroom opens onto a deck area overlooking the golf course.
The ground floor offers three bedrooms, with two bedrooms having their own private entry from the front courtyard. The front bedroom is complete with its own ensuite. You will find an entertainer’s kitchen complete with large butler’s pantry. The expansive open plan living and dining area flow out to the rear timber deck and pool overlooking the views over the golf course. There is a caf style deck off the media room, which is undercover and has a built-in BBQ kitchen. There is ample cupboard space in the large laundry and an oversized dual lock up garage with storage.
A high-end build, this home has premium quality fixtures and fittings throughout including American Oak timber floors, Hafele Italian appliances, gas cook top, soft-close cabinetry, 3-4 metre raked ceilings, large sliding doors out to rear deck & pool area, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, High fixed windows that allows the light in to keep the home light & bright. All doors are 920mm wide x 2400mm high.
Nothing has been overlooked in the design or build of this home:
• The entry hallway is designed for maximum impact that sets up the home.
• The lighting is mood setting and well set-out
• Soft-flow Air condition throughout with ceiling fans in every room to help with air flow
• The Louvre windows throughout allows for greater natural crossflow ventilation.
• The auto temperature control louvre windows in the powder room allows for better control of airflow and condensation control.
• The use of glass allows for maximum use of natural light but taking in to consideration the heating and cooling of the home as well.
• The kitchen is designed using a Hafele Italian panel doors and drawer finishes.
• The design set-out and installation of the kitchen was by Build4success Pty Ltd.
• The use of stone benchtops and glass splash-back gives the kitchen and elegant look and appeal as well as and easy clean surfaces.
• A sink on the island bench as well in the butler’s pantry.
• The natural American Oak timber floor throughout the main living areas enhances the coastal feel as well as giving a quiet walk for reduced noise effect.
• •The bathrooms areas are designed for room and easy clean along with an elegant look.
• Plumbing was designed for minimal waste of water with the use of 2 gas hot water systems being able to provide hot water quicker for less cold-water waste.
• All plumbing fixture and fitting area of high quality with flow restriction maximisation reviewed when purchasing all products
• The garage is bigger than a standard garage allowing for one wall being a multi glass sliding door cupboard space.
Contact Sam Nassri today on 0423 284 872