View Property Description
This beautiful as new’ double storey 4-bedroom Metricon home with huge separate study, located in a quiet, child-friendly cul-du-sac, has been meticulously crafted from the inside out. Steel frame, high ceilings, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, timber floors, LED lighting and a stunning view to Emu Mountain, are just some of the features that catapult this spacious north facing home, which has been designed with cross-ventilation in mind, to a level of finish rarely encountered.
3 large living areas including a separate sitting room and leisure room upstairs ensure there is space for each family member to quietly relax or reunite together in the open plan family, dining and kitchen forming the heart of the home.
Cooking will be a pleasure in the spacious chef’s kitchen with large Caesar stone island bench with double sink, soft close drawers and built in stainless steel appliances including a 900mm electric oven with gas cook top, range, dishwasher and microwave. There is a large pantry with plenty of shelving and plumbing for an ice-making refrigerator.
Upstairs, the large master suite with walk-in-robe and a stunning view to Emu Mountain is so spacious, you really feel as though you have your own sanctuary to retreat to at the end of a long day. It comes complete with an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, luxurious deep bath, shower and separate toilet.
3 further bedrooms, 2 with walk-in-robes are located on the 2nd level and would comfortably fit queen-sized beds and are serviced by a stunning bathroom with shower, deep bath and separate toilet. The huge study located on the ground floor is great for those working from home or it would make an ideal media room or additional guest suite, providing great flexibility to the floor plan.
• Timber stacker doors lead out to a large undercover alfresco area
• Secure low maintenance garden with plenty of grass for the kids to play
• Separate laundry with side access
• 2 large walk-in linen/storage closets plus a separate broom closet
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Double lock up garage
• Separate powder room downstairs
• Exclusive access to the multi-million dollar Recreation Club with heated 25m pool, children’s wading pool, tennis courts, gym and low body corporate fees
• A short walk away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and you are located in the catchment zone for the highly sort after Peregian Springs State School
• Surrounded by sweeping views, a championship golf course, beautiful parks and stunning beaches only 5 minutes away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
• Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This property really has the whole package and is sure to impress. Don’t miss your chance to secure this home for your family before someone else does. They will love you for it! Call Nicole Tilling on 0402 737 079 to arrange your private inspection today.