View Property Description
This cleverly designed family home; with high ceilings, polished tiles and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning has been meticulously maintained with everything a large family could possibly need. Located on a large 674m2 block, in a quiet street, this 4-bedroom home has enough rooms for everyone. Open plan living is complemented by a separate study perfectly positioned towards the front of the home plus a spacious rumpus room to the rear of the home. There is also a large private garden with plenty of space to add a pool should you wish.
Cooking will be a pleasure in the spacious chef’s kitchen with large stone island bench with double sink, soft close drawers and built in stainless steel Miele appliances including oven with gas cook top, range and dishwasher. There is a large pantry with plenty of shelving and cupboard space.
The large master suite located at the front of the home comes complete with an ensuite with double vanity, large shower and separate toilet. 3 further bedrooms with built-in robes are located in a separate wing at the back of the home; serviced by the main bathroom and another separate living space providing great separation for sleeping children.
The open plan living opens up via sliding doors to the undercover alfresco area at the side of the home providing a seamless connection with the outdoors.
• Secure low maintenance garden with plenty of grass for the kids to play
• Separate laundry with side access
• Oversized double lock up garage
• Side access and space for a caravan/boat
• Water tank
• A short distance away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and you are located in the catchment zone for the highly sought after Peregian Springs State School
• Surrounded by beautiful parks, a championship golf course and stunning beaches only a 5 minute drive away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
• Only a 20 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This property really ticks all of the boxes for a family home and you would be hard pressed to find another one as perfectly maintained and presented like it. Don’t miss your chance to secure this home for your family before someone else does. Call Nicole Tilling on 0402 737 079 to arrange your private inspection.