View Property Description
This luxury single level 3-bedroom golf frontage home with separate study, overlooking the 15th green, has been meticulously designed with outstanding attention to detail. High ceilings throughout, ducted air conditioning, sparkling in-ground pool, ducted vacuum system, flexible floor plan, oversized secure garage and space for a caravan are complimented with high end finishes such as plantation shutters, thick caesar stone bench tops and large polished tiles.
This low maintenance property with stunning established gardens has such an inviting feeling from the moment you walk through the front door; you will not want to leave until you secure it as your own. The impressive wide hallway continually draws you through the home and presents more like an art gallery with stunning mood lighting whilst cleverly concealing a large study with built-in desk and shelving behind plantation shutters.
The open plan living area at the back of the home captures the golf views and cool breezes with louver windows and sliding doors leading out to the undercover alfresco area and sparking in-ground pool. The golf course beyond provides a wonderful extension to the garden, creating an extra sense of space and privacy.
The kitchen has been designed with functionality and style with a 900mm oven with cook top and range hood. The large butler’s pantry conceals a sink and dishwasher so you can have a clutter free kitchen and loads of space to show off the stunning thick Caesar stone bench tops with double sink and pull out tap.
The stunning master suite has sliding doors leading out to your own private and secure courtyard at the front of the home. Plantation shutters add a luxurious feel and there is no shortage of space in the large walk-thru-robe and en-suite with twin vanities, walk-in shower and separate toilet.
A further king-sized bedroom with built-in robes and ceilings fan is serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet. The 3rd bedroom provides great flexibility to the floor plan and would make an ideal guest suite or separate media room.
• Oversized double lock up garage with roller door to the back of the home providing a secure space for a boat or caravan.
• Separate laundry with side access and loads of cupboard space
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Ducted vacuum system
• Wired for surround sound
• Surrounded by the Peregian Golf Course, beautiful parks and stunning beaches only 5 minutes away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
• Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This perfect property really is a must see and won’t last long. Give Nicole a call directly on 0402 737 079 to ensure you don’t miss the opportunity to secure this stunning home.