View Property Description
Located on Peregian Springs most exclusive street; this luxury 4-bedroom golf frontage home, oozes style and quality from the moment you walk through the door. The level of finish is unmistakable with black butt timber floors throughout, high ceilings, timber stacker doors and freshly painted interior – walls, ceilings and woodwork.
Set across 2 levels, this low maintenance home with ducted air conditioning and multiple living zones, has been built to an exacting standard to capture the cool breezes with rare golf views to the back and one side boundary of the property. The sparkling in-ground pool is set amongst a lush tropical garden with an abundance of trees providing ample privacy.
Cooking will be a pleasure in the spacious chef’s kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry and plenty of bench space plus built in stainless steel appliances, including electric oven, dishwasher, range hood, gas cook top and there is even space for a wine fridge.
The stunning master suite really has to be seen-to-be believed. Located on the 2nd level, you really feel as though you have your own 5-star sanctuary to retreat to at the end of a long day. It comes complete with a luxurious en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles and large walk-in shower recess with rain shower, walk-in-robe and private balcony overlooking the golf course. There is also a separate sitting room and additional toilet upstairs should you require extra space for staying guests.
Located on the ground floor, 2 further bedrooms with built-in robes would comfortably fit queen-sized beds. There is a large study, ideal for those working from home that would also make an ideal 4th bedroom, providing great flexibility to the floor plan. 3 large living areas including a separate rumpus room and lounge room ensure there is space for each family member to quietly relax or reunite together in the open plan family, dining and kitchen forming the heart of the home.
• The main bathroom also has floor to ceiling tiles with large shower
• Timber stacker doors lead out to an undercover alfresco area, ideal for BBQ’s with friends
• Double lock up garage
• Separate laundry with linen cupboard and side access
• Golf Buggy storage and gate leads directly to the golf course
• A short distance away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and you are located in the catchment zone for the highly sort after Peregian Springs State School
• Surrounded by the Peregian Golf Course, beautiful parks and the stunning beaches of Peregian and Coolum only a 6 minutes drive away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
• Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
Properties of this quality are a rare find where you can move in with nothing left to do but enjoy life. Don’t miss your chance to secure this luxurious home for your family. Viewings strictly by appointment. Call Nicole Tilling on 0402 737 079 to arrange yours today.