View Property Description
This luxurious 3-bedroom home in the secure gated sanctuary of Sentosa oozes style and quality from the moment you walk through the door. Freshly painted inside with new plush carpets, timber stairs and stainless steel finishes; this home sets a standard of quality rarely encountered. Set across 2 levels, this low maintenance home with zoned ducted air conditioning and a stunning decked alfresco area, is ready for its new owners.
Cooking will be a pleasure in the galley style chef’s kitchen with large Caesar stone breakfast bar and bench tops complete with built in stainless steel Miele appliances, including electric oven, dishwasher, range hood and gas cook top.
The stunning master suite really has to be seen-to-be-believed. Located on the 2nd level, you really feel as though you have your own 5-star sanctuary to retreat to at the end of a long day. It comes complete with a luxurious en-suite with marble floor to ceiling tiles, twin hand basins and large walk-in shower. This is complemented by a spacious walk-in-robe and private balcony.
2 further bedrooms with built-in robes are located on the 2nd level and are serviced by the main bathroom with spa and separate toilet. A separate study and bathroom are also located on the ground floor.
– Double lock up garage
– Professionally landscaped gardens and decked outdoor entertaining area
– Separate laundry with loads of cupboard space and side access
– Ducted vacuum system
– Secure, gated community with heated 25m communal pool and children’s wading pool complete with BBQ area, toilets and changing facilities
– Low body corporate fees
– A short distance away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and you are located in the catchment zone for the highly sought after Peregian Springs State School
– Surrounded by beautiful parks, a championship golf course and stunning beaches only a 5 minute drive away
– Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
– Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza or jump on a flight at the Sunshine Coast airport.
Properties of this quality are a rare find. Don’t miss your chance to secure this luxurious home on the stunning Sunshine Coast. Call Nicole Tilling on 0402 737 079 to arrange your private inspection.