View Property Description
This impressive double storey 4-bedroom family home located in a quiet Court commands an imposing elevated position attracting cooling breezes, so important in the Queensland climate whilst multiple living zones provide great flexibility to the floor plan.
Downstairs, there is a separate study with own entrance ideal for the home worker, spacious formal lounge/media room plus an open plan kitchen, dining, living area which flows seamlessly to the large decked alfresco area with tranquil water feature.
Upstairs the generously proportioned master bedroom with walk-in-robe and large en-suite also has a private balcony where you can sit and enjoy watching the world go by. 3 further queen-sized bedrooms come complete with built-in robes and there is an additional computer niche for studying teenagers.
• Ducted air conditioning upstairs and a split system to the open plan living area downstairs
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Oversized double lock up garage with additional storage
• Separate laundry with side access
• Low maintenance, established gardens with shed
• 3000 litre water tank
• Freshly painted internally
• A short distance away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and you are located in the catchment zone for the highly sought after Peregian Springs State School
• Surrounded by beautiful parks, a championship golf course and stunning beaches only a 5 minute drive away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist
• Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza or jump on a flight at the Sunshine Coast airport
Properties of this quality in this price point are becoming increasing difficult to find. Don’t miss your chance to secure this impressive family home on the stunning Sunshine Coast. Call Nicole Tilling on 0402 737 079 to arrange your private inspection.