View Property Description
This extremely spacious double storey 5-bedroom home overlooking the golf course in a quiet cul-du-sac location, has been designed with a family and even the extended family in mind; high ceilings, multiple living zones, large secure garden and the most spectacular pool, are just some of the features that catapult this home into a league of its own. The kids and their friends will love you for it and will never want to leave.
The double lock up garage has currently been converted as an additional guest/ 6th bedroom with ensuite providing a dual living option with the adjacent family room. This would easily convert back to a garage (which the owners would happily do) and the ensuite can remain, giving you the perfect mud’ room to wash off in at the end of a busy day.
The property is on a sizeable 761m2 block with a low maintenance garden and plenty of grass space whilst the golf course to the rear provides a wonderful extension creating an extra sense of space and privacy.
The impressive entrance draws you through the home and connects seamlessly to the multiple living zones including a separate media room and the open plan kitchen, dining and living area at the back of the home. The kitchen comes complete with built-in stainless steel appliances and caesar stone bench tops and a huge walk-in-pantry ensuring a clutter free kitchen. Sliding doors connect you to the undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining family and guests by the pool.
Upstairs, the stunning large master suite is the ultimate parent retreat and is sure to impress with spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite. A further 4 double bedrooms with built-in-robes are serviced by the main bathroom providing plenty of rooms for the growing family.
• A short walk away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and you are located in the catchment zone for the highly sort after Peregian Springs State School
• Separate laundry with side access
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Surrounded by the Peregian Golf Course, beautiful parks and stunning beaches of Coolum and Peregian only a 6 minute drive away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
• Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This huge home for the growing family on the golf course with stunning in-ground pool is a rare find. Properties of this size and location don’t come on to the market very often so don’t miss this opportunity to secure it today. Contact Nicole on 0402 737 079 to arrange your private inspection.