View Property Description
This luxury single level 4-bedroom home overlooking the nature reserve, has been meticulously designed with outstanding attention to detail. High ceilings throughout, ducted air conditioning, sparkling in-ground pool and multiple living zones are complimented with high end finishes such as plantation shutters, caesar stone bench tops and large polished tiles which are just some of the features that catapult this home into a class of its own.
This low maintenance property with stunning established gardens has such an inviting feeling from the moment you walk through the front door; you will not want to leave until you secure it as your own. The impressive entrance draws you through the home and connects seamlessly to the multiple living zones including a formal lounge, separate media room and study area.
The open plan kitchen and dining area at the back of the home captures the views of nature reserve beyond with sliding doors leading out to the undercover alfresco area and sparking in-ground pool. The nature reserve provides a wonderful extension to the garden, creating an extra sense of space and privacy.
The kitchen has been designed with style and functionality in mind with a 900mm oven with cook top and range hood plus a built-in microwave and dishwasher. The large walk in pantry provides plenty of storage so you can have a clutter free kitchen.
The stunning large master suite located at the rear of the home has a sliding door leading out to the alfresco area. Plantation shutters add a luxurious feel and there is no shortage of space in the large walk-in-robe and en-suite with twin vanities, double shower, deep spa bath and separate toilet.
3 further large bedrooms with built-in robes and ceilings fan are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet.
• Double lock up garage with built-in storage cupboards
• Separate laundry with side access and loads of cupboard space
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Surrounded by the Peregian Golf Course, beautiful parks and stunning beaches only 5 minutes away
• Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
• Only a 15 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This classy property really is a must see and won’t last long. Give Nicole a call directly on 0402 737 079 to ensure you don’t miss the opportunity to secure this stunning home.