View Property Description
This wonderful 4-bedroom family home located in a quiet street, has been meticulously maintained with outstanding attention to detail. Freshly painted throughout with new carpet, air conditioning, ceiling fans and multiple living zones are complimented with high end finishes such as plantation shutters. These are just some of the features that catapult this home into a class of its own.
This low maintenance property with stunning established gardens has such an inviting feeling from the moment you walk through the front door; you will not want to leave until you secure it as your own. The impressive entrance draws you up a short flight of timber stairs through the home and connects seamlessly to the multiple living zones including a separate media room and family room.
The open plan kitchen and dining area at the back of the home captures the breezes through the sliding doors that lead out to the undercover alfresco area and garden providing the perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
The kitchen has been designed with style and functionality in mind with a built-in oven with electric cook top and range hood plus dishwasher. There is plenty of storage enabling you to have a clutter free kitchen.
The stunning large master suite located at the side of the home has a luxurious feel and there is no shortage of space in the large walk-in-robe and en-suite with vanity, spacious shower, deep bath and separate toilet.
3 further large bedrooms with built-in robes and ceilings fan are serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet.
- Double lock up remote garage
- Separate laundry with side access
- Split system air conditioning to master bedroom, bedroom 3 and open plan living area
- Close by is the well regarded Peregian Springs State School and award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College
- Surrounded by the Peregian Golf Course, beautiful parks and the stunning beaches of Peregian and Coolum only a 5 minute drive away
- Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist.
- Only a 20 minute drive away is Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping at the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This classy property really is a must see and won’t last long. Give Nicole a call directly on 0402 737 079 to arrange an inspection. No Pets and Non-Smokers only!