View Property Description
Look no further! This home is just that…the perfect family home located on a quiet residential street, in the family friendly Peregian Springs. This quality, 4-bedroom designer home set across a single level, represents amazing value with 2 separate living areas and high ceilings throughout, presenting ‘as new’ with freshly painted walls and air conditioning.
Maintaining your health and entertaining the kids will be a pleasure as you will have access to the multi-million dollar Recreation Club where you can enjoy the benefits of the heated pool, tennis courts and gym or catch up with friends over a coffee.
A short walk away is the award winning St Andrew’s Anglican College and the well regarded Peregian Springs State School, making this property very desirable and well positioned in the catchment zone.
-Entertaining family and friends will be a pleasure in the stunning kitchen with a large Caesar stone breakfast bar, 900mm electric oven with gas cook top, range, Euro dishwasher and pantry
– If you prefer to entertain outside, the open plan living area with high ceilings flows out on to the undercover alfresco area where you can relax and enjoy a cool drink on a summer evening and watch the kids play on the grass
– The large Master bedroom comes complete with en-suite and walk-in robe
– 3 further good-sized bedrooms all come with built-in-robes and plenty of space
– A separate media room offers an additional living zone where you can put your feet up, relax and enjoy some quiet time
– The secure garden provides a safe haven for children and pets to play
– Surrounded by beautiful parks, a championship golf course and the stunning beaches of Peregian and Coolum only 5 minutes away, you really will be able to delight in the outdoor lifestyle the Sunshine Coast has to offer
– Situated close by is the Peregian Springs Shopping Centre; complete with all the amenities you’ll ever need including a supermarket, doctor and chemist
– Only a 15 minute drive away is the world class Noosa Beach and Hastings Street where you can dine in style and feel like you’re on holiday everyday or head south to Maroochydore to take advantage of the great shopping in the soon to be renovated Sunshine Plaza.
This home really is the perfect home; so don’t waste another minute to uncover all it has to offer. Contact Nicole Tilling on 0402 737 079 today to arrange your private inspection.